Tuesday, June 15, 2010

I did it...!

I finally created a blog. I had toyed with the idea for years, but never really got around to it because I never felt like I really had anything to say. Now...what can I say? Things change...

If you start following this blog, you can expect comments on politics, the oil & gas industry in general, the current spill crisis in the Gulf of Mexico (GoM), and a host of obviously and not so obviously related things. (Like the iPhone 4 pre-order opening today...how does it tie in to the main topics I have listed? It (or devices like it) could one day become O&G Exploration workers' "brain" while on the job. Think about it...video or take picture of situations going on, video conferencing, e-mail, etc. all right in the palm of their hands! LOL

Anyway, that's about it for my first post. Time to customize this thing.


1 comment: