Thursday, November 18, 2010

Christmas Wish List

I have decided that I want to get a personal laptop computer for Christmas this year. I want something small enough to be able to use on the plane (with my size and economy seating, a 17" mobile workstation just does not cut it!), but powerful enough that I could actually get some work done on it if needed. I was looking at a Dell Inspiron 101z...it seemed to fit the bill nicely. The only other feature I could want would be a touch screen. (Damn You iPhone!)

Lo and Behold I see this article:

Dell Inspiron Duo finally official, can be yours the first week of December for $549


That is the same price I was looking at for the 101z, but with an innovative flipping touch screen that allows it to be used as a tablet. If you haven't looked at the previous link and the embedded video, here is the direct link to Dell's website for the Duo with a small video of the flip screen in action: 


Looks very nice and can't wait to see what else it comes with. Hoping for a really good battery life...should get it with the atom processor.

More to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment