Tuesday, August 29, 2017

My Arm-Chair Quarterbacking

With Hurricane Harvey having visited destruction on our neighbors, friends, and family to the west, I am going to share some posts from a blog I follow regarding safety and disaster preparation.

For most who are not already prepared for these types of events, it's a little too late, but I am doing this in the hopes that it will help people to prepare for the next event, because there always is a next event.

I will re-post each of these posts as individual posts here on my blog.

Here are a few of the terms used by this blogger, in case you are not sure what they are:

BoB - Bug Out Bag

EDC - Every Day Carry (bag)

WTSHTF - When The Shit Hits The Fan

SHTF - Shit Hits The Fan

TEOTWAWKI - The End Of The World As We Know It

Like the Boyscouts...Be Prepared!

Updated...

Below are links to the CNI Prepping Challenges Posts on OFTaS:

Code Name Insight: Prepping Challenges 1 Thru 10--Water:

Code Name Insight: Prepping Challenges 11 Thru 20--Food:

Code Name Insight: Prepping Challenges 21 Thru 30--Shelter:

Code Name Insight: Prepping Challenges 31 Thru 40--Grab and Go:

No comments:

Post a Comment