Wednesday, May 31, 2017

BAYHAM: Farewell To A Friend On The Other Side Of The Divide

The post, partially quoted, below, is something that people who voted for Hillary and People who voted for Donald should read and take to heart. While I didn't vote for either, I feel caught in the middle as a large percentage of my friends voted for one or the other.

BAYHAM: Farewell To A Friend On The Other Side Of The Divide: "“Congrats Bayham.  I’m despondent and in tears but please enjoy your victory….I can only hope that people like you will protect me  from my government. I have no hope….revel in your victory.  I hope the country gets all it deserves….don’t ask me for anything and f**k off if u are in town….f**k you you fat f**k.” Those are some of the last texts from Patrick, someone I considered my best friend in college. Patrick passed away far too young (late thirties) after suffering from a sudden illness."

'via Blog this'

No comments:

Post a Comment