Sunday, July 21, 2013

Waiting to go fishing

I have been trying to go fishing for the last 2 months. Seems like I always have other stuff that needs attention that takes precedence. A couple of weeks ago I finally got a chance to go and took my neighbor with me. We got to the launch and realized that my battery in the boat was dead. We tried jumping it off, but the battery was so dead that the engine wouldn't even stay running! We packed it up & headed home. 

Today I am trying it again, solo. I get everything loaded up, the boat hooked up, and start out for the boat launch. 

BLAM! Dark clouds to the south! They seem kind of far off, so I continue to the launch. When I arrive, there is a slight drizzle, so I check the radar and this is what I see:


There are lots of boats coming in to get out of the weather. So I am now sitting in the truck waiting for this thunder storm to pass so I can launch the boat and maybe, just maybe, red out & catch some fish!

I'll post my results when I get back home. 

No comments:

Post a Comment